State of Nevada
- Update on COVID-19 testing: https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/find-covid-19-testing-in-nevada/
- Declaration of Emergency Directive: https://gov.nv.gov/News/Emergency_Orders/Emergency_Orders/
- Coronavirus Update: https://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/News/Blog/Detail/corona-virus-update
Southern Nevada Health District
- Phone: (702) 759-4636
- Hours: extended Mon-Fri: 7am-7pm
** Real time data on COVID-19 cases from Nevada Department of Health and Human Services: https://app.powerbigov.us/view?r=eyJrIjoiMjA2ZThiOWUtM2FlNS00MGY5LWFmYjUtNmQwNTQ3Nzg5N2I2IiwidCI6ImU0YTM0MGU2LWI4OWUtNGU2OC04ZWFhLTE1NDRkMjcwMzk4MCJ9
Nevada Legal Services – (Free Services)
- Services: Benefits, IRS, Consumer etc.
- Toll Free: (866) 432-0404
- Fax: (702) 388-1641
- Tenants’ Rights Center
- Phone: (702) 383-6095
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada – (Free Services)
- Phone: (702) 386-1059
- They are offering tool-kits for unemployment and debt.
Las Vegas Justice Court and Henderson Justice Court
- Halting all eviction proceedings until further notice.
Guidance for Tenants
- If you have concerns about being able to pay your rent, contact your landlord or management company to see what options are available.
- If you need legal assistance with eviction issues, legal resources are available on a sliding scale so that you pay what you can afford.
- Financial hardship or isolation from the coronavirus in Southern Nevada call to discuss payment options and receive support.
- Temporarily suspending customer shutoffs for delinquent and/or non-payment.
- Phone: (702) 402-5555
- Southwest Gas is able to help customers with flexible payment options who are experiencing financial hardship.
- Phone: 877-860-6020
Las Vegas Valley Water District
- The Water District will continue to work with individual customers and those facing financial hardships to establish payment arrangements and provide other customer services.
- Phone: (702) 870-4194
Internet CenturyLink, & Cox Communication
- Cox: Connect2Compete customers will receive their first month of service free, which is normally available to qualified low-income households with a K-12 student in the home for $9.95/month.
- Service’s speed from 25/3 Mbps to 50/3 Mbps for 60 days.
YMCA (Free) Food Sites
- Monday-Friday: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
- For all ages *Individuals do not have to be Y members to participate.
- Bill & Lillie Heinrich YMCA | 4141 Meadows Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89107
- Durango Hills YMCA | 3521 N Durango Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89129
- Sky View YMCA | 3050 E Centennial Parkway, North Las Vegas, NV 89081
Boys and Girls Clubs in partnership with Three Square
From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the following club locations:
- Andre Agassi Club
- Boulder Highway Club
- Mary & Sam Boyd Club
- Desert Pines Club
- Downtown Club
- Ralph & Betty Engelstad Club
- John D. “Jackie”Gaughan Club
- Natalie Gulbis Club
- James Club
- John C. Kish Club
- Lied Memorial Club
- Phone: (702) 644-3663
- Interactive Emergency Food Distribution Map:
- List of Emergency Food Distribution Sites:
- Note: If you are in need of assistance finding food or are 60+ in need of home-delivered call: (702) 765-4030.
Griddlecakes and Stacks & Yolks
- Beginning Monday, March 16th, select locations will offer a breakfast meal for kids Monday through Friday from 11am to 1pm. Those children in need of a meal will receive a kid’s pancakes, eggs, and home fries.
- COVID-19 resource page: https://www.uwsn.org/COVID19
Clark County School District Food Distribution
- Food Distribution Sites Time Changes – April 20, 2020
- As warmer weather is on the forecast, the Clark County School District Food Distribution sites will be adjusting serving times. This will help ensure that the food is maintained at a proper temperature, and also to keep our valued team members out of the heat as much as possible. Please note, starting Monday April 27, CCSD food distribution sites will be serving meals at a new time from 7:00 a.m until 10:00 a.m. The “mobile” sites will also shift their times as follows:
Monday and Wednesday
- 8 – 9 a.m. – Dooley ES & Brown JHS
- 9 – 10 a.m. – Stevens ES, Hinman ES & Cunningham ES
Tuesday and Thursday
- 8 – 9 a.m. – Galloway ES & Burkholder MS
- 9 – 10 a.m. – Kesterson ES, Thorpe ES & Ullom ES
Meals are available for all children ages 2 -18.
Department of Health and Human Services: Division of Welfare and Support Services
- Food Assistance (SNAP or WIC)
- North Las Vegas toll-free: (866) 614-9667
- Las Vegas toll-free: (866) 704-4859
- Cash Assistance (TANF)
- Medical and Child Care Assistance (Access Nevada)
- Phone: (702) 486-1646
- *Spanish Speaker Friendly Online application*
Nevada Department of Employment Training and Rehabilitation(DETR)
- To file a claim call: (702) 486-0350
- Insurance Appeals Office: (702) 486-7933
- More information about this program at: http://ui.nv.gov/ Additionally, a comprehensive handbook is available here:http://ui.nv.gov/PDFs/UI_Claimants_Handbook.pdf
- Doors are closed to the public but online services are still available at: https://nevadajobconnect.com/Page/Career_Centers
Silver State Health Exchange
- Nevada Health Link opened a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) for uninsured Nevadans, starting February 15 through August 15, 2021. The SEP is in accordance with the Executive Order issued by President Biden last month, in response to the ongoing national emergency presented by COVID-19.
Small Business Assistance
Small Business Administration
- Low interest federal disaster loans for working capital to Nevada small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the coronavirus.
Small Business Administration Disaster Loans
- As of March 18, these loans are now available to small businesses all across Nevada. The current rate is 3.75% for for-profit businesses and 2.25% for nonprofit organizations. The maximum amount is $2 million,and the loan term may be extended up to thirty years.
Small Business Counseling
- Owners are encouraged to reach out to receive guidance and support in matters related to the impacts of COVID-19.
- Nevada SBA District, call: (702) 388-6611
- SCORE, call: (702) 388-6104
Sahara West Urgent Care
- No charge for testing services (may be lab fees)
- Drive thru testing located outside their clinic: 6125 W Sahara Ave #1B, Las Vegas, NV 89146
- Hours: 9am-9pm
- Only providing 250 COVID-19 tests per day
Click HERE to go to their website
Mental Health Services
If you or someone you care about is feeling overwhelmed with emotions like sadness, depression, or anxiety, or feel like you want to harm yourself or others, utilize these confidential and free resources that are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Call: 911
- Call: 1-800-273-8255 for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, or text HOME to 741-741 for Crisis Text Line
- Call: 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678-678 for The Trevor Project (for LGBTQ youth)
- Call: 1-800-799-7233 or text LOVEIS to 22-522 to connect with The National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Call: 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66-746 for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA’s)Disaster Distress Hotline
United Citizens Foundation
- Free Services
- Phone: (702) 888-6300
Substance Abuse Services
National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
Faces and Voices of Recovery (FAVOR)
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
Optum Employee Assistance Program
- (866) 342-6892 a crisis line to anyone in the public and free of charge. This is a great resource for those adults struggling with the current events.
- Free daily courses for students from Pre-kindergarten to grades 6th and higher
School Meal Option
- 8am-11am (children must be present during distribution)
- Basic High School
- Boulder City High School
- Canyon Springs High School
- Centennial High School
- Chaparral High School
- Cheyenne High School
- Cimarron-Memorial High School
- Clark High School, Desert Pines High School
- Indian Springs High School
- Las Vegas High School
- Laughlin High School
- Lyon Middle School (Overton)
- Veterans Tribute Career
- Technical Academy
- Equipo Academy
- Quest Academy Las Vegas
- 20 minute Facebook live workouts that won’t require any equipment.
Smith Grocery Store
- Special Hours for Seniors: Mon/Wed/Fri: 7am-8am
- Find your nearest store here: https://www.smithsfoodanddrug.com/stores/search
Dollar General Store
- Special Hours for Seniors
- First Hour of business days will be open to seniors. Hours Vary by Location.
- Find your nearest store here: https://www.dollargeneral.com/store-locator.html
Department of Motor Vehicles
- Online & Appointment only https://dmvnv.com/onlineservices.htm
- Approximately only 1,000+ slots available per day at the DMV in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Clark County Library District (& Henderson Libraries)
- Libraries are closed indefinitely.
- The library is suspending fines and asks patrons to keep any materials they currently have borrowed.
- LVCCLD also notes that its free WiFi extends into parking lots.
- 333 Las Vegas Boulevard South
- Suite 8016, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- P: (702) 388-5020
- F: (702) 388-5030
**Please feel free to contact us to update or add any information email@example.com