- This event has passed.
Lung Force Expo
April 5, 2018 @ 8:00 am - April 6, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
This special two-day educational event brings together patients, caregivers and advocates with leading lung health experts to learn about cutting edge treatments, medications, resources and research to fight lung cancer and other lung diseases.
At the LUNG FORCE Expo, you’ll find:
- Educational programs for patients and professionals
- Dynamic Inspirational speakers
- Exhibitors and supporters
- Materials and resources
- Relationship Building Opportunities
2 Great Programs:
Patient Education Our one-day patient educational track is designed for adult lung disease patients and their caregivers to give them the confidence and tools they need to stay connected and become advocates for their own healthcare.
Professional Education Our two-day professional agenda is developed to keep lung health professionals current on the latest research, trends, recommendations and treatments on lung cancer, COPD, asthma and other respiratory issues so they can better support their patients. This course has been approved for 12 continuing education units for Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioners.
Respiratory Care Awards Luncheon (April 5th) The American Lung Association in Nevada is proud to acknowledge the leading professionals in health. Special keynote speaker.
Excellent Reasons to Attend:
- Learn important lung disease information. You’ll find about the latest trends, resources and research surrounding lung cancer, COPD, asthma and other respiratory issues.
- Share a meaningful experience with others who are fighting lung disease. You’ll meet individuals whose lives have been impacted by lung disease as well as experts and advocates for lung health.
- Care for yourself and others by expanding your lung disease knowledge. Educational tracks are available for patients and caregivers AND health professionals. Plus you’ll see exhibitors showcasing products and services.