Coalition Coordinator for Sustainability Job Posting
PACT Coalition for Safe and Drug Free Communities
Clark County, Nevada
Position Description: Coalition Coordinator for Sustainability
Qualifications: Degree in human services, public health, social work, public administration or related field plus two years of experience, or commensurate combination of education and experience. Experience in substance abuse prevention, community organizing, adolescent health, youth development, coalition building, and program development, management and evaluation. Familiarity with science-based prevention programming. Some accounting background preferred. Demonstrate the ability to organize, coordinate with local and state organizations and diverse populations. Strong communication skills, ability to work independently, as well as maintain community relationships.
Must be available for evening and weekend work as needed.
Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
Previous grant management and grant writing experience preferred.
Responsible to: Executive Director, PACT Coalition for Safe and Drug Free Communities
Duties & Responsibilities: The Coordinator is responsible for overall coordination and the development of the PACT Coalition Program, including to:
- Work with the Executive Director, Board of Directors and Coalition members to maintain the fidelity of Coalition activities and promote and execute Coalition strategies.
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating activities associated with the Coalition.
- Provide general oversight for coalition activities and associated projects; grant oversight and submission.
- Follow all state and federal reporting requirements, guidelines, assurances, policies, procedures and ethical standards.
- Develop, expand and maintain Coalition membership.
- Attend PACT Coalition and Board of Directors’ meetings and participate in local, regional, and statewide planning and coordination meetings.
- Establish and maintain productive and effective relationships with other substance abuse prevention coalitions and partner organizations.
- Develop and implement data collection methods, tools, and evaluation measures for coalition activities and associated projects.
- Document findings and progress of programs and activities in quarterly and annual reports.
- Provide technical support and monitoring of coalition sub-grantee programs.
- Provide NHIPPS data management, reporting of coalition activities and sub-grantee programs.
- Program support for overall coalition business and other program support to sub –grantee programs.
- Must have access to reliable, dependable transportation.
Please submit cover letter and resumes to email@example.com
This article was written by Asterling